Here it is Spring 2020 and we have new club clothing, a new supplier and a new order process. I am really excited about this as Robert Martens, our Cochrane Alberta based representative from Rogelli is so engaged in this process.
A bit about the order process and minimums: Rogelli is doing the leg work on the order process. We do need to order 15 sets ordered (Jersey / Shorts). We do not have minimums on jackets, socks, arm warmers etc.
Sizing and Products
Look carefully at the sizing table. These are European sizes, but what we are ordering is not a Euro Race Fit despite the name. In terms of cut, this model is close to what we had with a Club Cut in the past; not too tight. That said, pay attention to the imperial sizes specified in the table.
We have decided to go with the Race Line as this is an amazing fabric and a good balance of price, fit, performance. The description on the size table for the comfort fit is well described, but the fabric is not nearly as nice.
For what it’s worth, I am a bit over 6 feet tall, 79 kg in winter; historically I wore a Champ Sys “Medium Club Cut” jersey, and Medium bibs. I will be going with a Medium for both jersey and bibs, for jackets, we have been advised not to size up, so I will also be going with a Medium jacket.
The chamois; there are several options, but Robert highly recommends the “Gavia”. He has used this in the past on the Highwood 300 brevet, I’m going with his advise.
The kit: Race Line Items and Accessories. It provides a description of each item.
How to order
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Item(s) you would like,
- Number of items
- Rogelli will send you an invoice with a secure link for online payment or Interac® Payment
- The order will be open for three weeks, closing May 10, 2020.
- The final order will be processed 1 day after the closing date and only when full payment is received.
- We are expecting a 6 week (or so) order timeline. This clothing is all made in NW Italy and the facility is on the verge of re-opening after being closed due to COVID-19.
- Robert will provide a weekly update on the order status and to advise on minimums.
You can call Robert Martens (403) 875-1742 if you have additional questions.
View / Download PDFs here:
|Bibtights||Long-Sleeve Jersey||Sizing Table||Pricing|