Please see the Contact page for information about how to join our Google Group.
To participate in any Alberta Randonneurs event in 2023, you will need to:
- Complete the Alberta Randonneurs Membership Form;
- Sign the ABA Waiver form: Standard Adult Waiver
- Pay the annual registration fees:
- $35 for AB Randonneurs Membership
- $45 for ABA Membership (the fee covers insurance)
Completing the above forms and paying the registration fee will enable you to join the Alberta Randonneurs for 2023 and to participate in any Alberta Randonneurs event.
After completing your forms, make your payment using your online banking to do an Interac email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure your forms and payment have been submitted before your first ride of the season.
- All cyclists from other clubs that would like to ride in an Alberta Randonneurs event must join the Alberta Randonneurs club and have Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) insurance coverage. No exceptions.
- Attempting to join an official ride of the Alberta Randonneurs without membership and insurance puts the club and its riders in jeopardy.